- We are not giving out any of your provided information.
- We may save some of your data, which contains:
– Your IP-Address
– [If registered] Your Nickname (this may is a fictional name)
– [If registered] Your birth-date (to confirm you are 13+)
– [If registered] Your gender.
– [If registered] [Optional] Your real-name.
– Any other optional information which you have us in the registration process.
– Any of you given comment or post on an Author’s post or in a forum.
- Why we do save your data:
– To know where our visitors come from. (only country)
– For our website to perform better.
– For other people and us to see, who is interested in us.
- Other third-parties:
– We use Gravatar for our user’s profile pictures. Their TOS
– We use Google for our application forms. Their TOS
– We use Google Analytics to get some stats about our website. They save your IP-Address, save when and what you visited on the website and show us from which country you come from.
– We use Sendgrin for our general contact forms. Their TOS
– We use WidgetBot for our Discord widget. Their TOS
– Our hoster may saves some of your data. Their TOS
- Our Cookies:
5.1 Discordapp, used for our Discord widget.
5.1.1 Widgetbot.io, mainly used for our Discord widget.
5.1.2 Samdd.me, used for our Discord widget.
5.1.3 Voakie.com, used for our Discord widget.
5.2 Gravatar, which checks if you are logged in.
5.3 WordPress, which checks if you are logged in, and if you enabled ‘Remember Me’, so it automatically logs you into the site again when you were away.
- Requesting of Data:
– You may send us an email to email@example.com any time, containing that you want to request all of your data we collected in the past. Please use the email you used for the account so we can be sure it’s you. We will reply in 7 days maximum.
– You may send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org any time, containing that you want us to delete or disable your account. This will also delete all data which was granted by you in the past. Please use the email you used for the account so we can be sure it’s you. We will reply in 7 days maximum, that your account has been deleted / disabled.
- How we seek consent:
– When you register an account you are forced to read these privacy conditions and agree to them before registering your account.
– When we update terms*², you will be notified via email and therefore able to decide if you want to delete or disable your account before these new terms go online. The new terms always take effect after two weeks. If you didn’t delete or disable your account before, you automatically accept the new terms.
- How we verify individual’s ages:
– You can only receive an account if you are thirteen or older. We know how old you are through the given information in the registration process.
If you are either not above thirteen years old or didn’t get the consent of your parents you must not use our service.
- In the event of a data breach:
– We will publish a notification within three days of the data breach being discovered
– We will publish a full transparency document outlining what occurred within one month of the data breach being discovered
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) and Data Protection Officer (DPO):
– We do not regularly or systematically monitor data subjects on a large scale or process particularly sensitive data so we do not need to carry out a DPIA or have a designated DPO (articles 35-39)
– Jan Klotz will take responsibility for data protection compliance and can be contacted at email@example.com
- Data storage locations:
– We store all data in Germany with Netcup (hosting company) with encrypted, unaccessible backup archives being also stored in Germany by Netcup [read more].
*¹ This regards this website, the java-edition server and the pocket-edition-server.
*² Terms = Terms of Service
TOS = Terms of Service